This is a sponsored post for SheSpeaks/Febreze
As you know by now, Fall is my favorite time of the year! The smells are my favorite thing about the Fall and I love to keep my house constantly smelling like something delicious is baking! Apple, cinnamon, pumpkin, nutmeg... you just can't go wrong with Fall scents!
That's why the entire Febreze Home Harvest Collection is right up my alley! I can make you hungry just by walking in and smelling my house! The line of scents includes: Toasted Almond, Vanilla Latte, Spiced Pear, Autumn Harvest and Sugared Cranberry!
I've already plugged in my NOTICEables warmer with the Vanilla Latte scent in my bathroom and my car is filled with Toasted Almonds... I mean, well, not literally... it just smells like them because of the little smelly Febreze Car clip that's in there. But it most definitely smells like it's full of toasted almonds.
Included in my Febreze Kit were a bunch of delicious recipes inspired by the scents themselves! I'm going to be making the Roasted Pears for Thanksgiving! I'll include the recipe below so you can make them, too!
This lineup of delicious scents includes some of my all-time favorite Febreze scents! I'm excited to use them all this season and keep my house (and car!) smelling amazing!
Find out more about (and purchase!) the Home Harvest Collection here.
Roasted Pears (Inspired by Spiced Pear)
What you need: 3 pears, 1 tbs. lemon juice, 1/3 cup pear juice, 1/3 cup of brown sugar, 1/2 tsp. cinnamon, roasted pecans, and vanilla ice cream.
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2. Peel and core pears, and cut in half. Arrange in an oven dish. Sprinkle lemon juice over them to keep from browning.
3. In a small saucepan, combing pear juice, brown sugar and cinnamon over medium to high heat.
4. Once sugar has dissolved, pour some of the sauce over the pears. Cook for about 30 minutes.
5. Place your roasted pears on a plate, and sprinkle pecans on top. Serve with one of two scoops of ice cream. Enjoy!